27 November 2007

Coffee please...


Now while I am no coffee connoisseur, I enjoy a nice cup of the black stuff (with milk...).

While my usual haunts are Costa or Starbucks (stop booing at the back) I have to admit of late my lattes have been homebrewed.

Ever since I was given a Bialetti stove top espresso maker, coffee from the usual places just doesn't taste as good. I have started to use the pre ground Illy Decaf for my home brew and along with the Aerolatte milk frother I am turning into a veritable Barista!

Of all the gadgety coffee making devices that have cluttered the kitchen the Bialetti is the only one to have been in almost constant use.

If you have never tried one of these give it a go. The 'single shot' version is small enough not to need too much cupboard space and is ideal for just one cup of anything coffee based.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been moderated.