08 November 2007

iPod touch



I wavered, then I gave in, but I am finding the touch has been used quite a bit since I got it.
It is great in the car - I use it with the Griffin iTrip Auto and a ProClip mount (originally for the 4G iPod) and find the touch is just a lot easier to use while driving.

Figured out that even though the ability to write notes was removed, if I create a new contact in my Address Book (I named it "Touch Notes") and synced my address book, I now have the ability to add notes to my touch by looking up "Touch Notes" and editing the 'Notes' section. It's a workaround until Apple decides to add Notes to the iPod touch.

I am still trying to decide whether to take out the £3.99 monthly subscription to the wi-fi service provided by The Cloud.

And tomorrow sees the launch of the Apple iPhone - wonder if we'll see the queues they had in the US?

update: MacWorld reports that 2 people have started the queue outside the Regent Street Apple Store. If they are standing side by side is that still a queue?
Link to story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been moderated.