02 December 2007

Musical pins













Seems my little map widget has decided that it would move the 'pins' around a bit in the space of a few minutes. One minute it looked like the image above then it was all change!

The image above was taken on the 28th November and as expected the UK has a fair cluster (me, obviously) but some locations have now disappeared and others have taken their place.

Amung new locations are Chaoyang CN, Ulaanbaatar MN, Brasil and Warsaw PL. Compare the current widget locations to the screenshot and you'll see the difference.

Pleasanton in California has the biggest number of visitors (44). I wonder if this map belongs to someone from there?

So, have I got someone else's widget?

Have you got mine? 

If so can I have mine back please?..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been moderated.