14 January 2008

Leaving on a jet plane...


...or not. First the plane springs a fuel leak, then the ground power unit dies and then the push out tug breaks down. We have to wait for a spare to be found.
So the flight is two hours late leaving and the guy in the next seat has a connection to San Diego to make. Going to be tight for him.
Still we killed time and he was impressed with the iPod touch. Maybe I can notch up another 'switcher'?


Look, I know I snore but the woman behind me keeps kicking the back of my seat every time I feel myself nodding off.
Is she kicking the back of the seat of the owners of the wailing brat over the aisle? No. So don't phuking kick my seat. You can see how air rage happens. At 35,000 ft over Greenland what can I do?
But hey, she has three seats all to herself and she is getting some sleep. No problem. Bitch.

"Baggage will be at carousel 7"....

No it won't. It will be at carousel 8...

Day ends as it began.

Hello San Franciso.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been moderated.