13 July 2010

Goodbye i(P)OS4...

I have had enough.

My iPhone 3G has been pretty much fecked since I uploaded i(P)OS4 to it. Lost a couple of apps (Qik Video being one of them) and the benefits (if there were any) of the two "improvements" (mail and folders) that i(P)OS4 brought over the OS3 are certainly not enough for me to keep this updated software on my iPhone.

So today I am following the tutorial over on TiPb.com on how to downgrade your iPhone from i(P)OS4.

I am sure there are many iPhone users completely happy with i(P)OS4 but this one isn't. Hopefully a smooth downgrade will be possible.

Thanks Apple.....


FYI:
Downgrade/backdate/reversion, or whatever you wish to call it, went fine - the phone is back to being as quick as it ever was prior the mistake of updating to iOS4. Apps open almost immediately and writing an email is back to being lag-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been moderated.