07 August 2008

Bye bye iMac...

TNT are picking up my G5 iMac for return to Apple this afternoon.

Wonder how soon the shiny new iMac will take to arrive?....


Or maybe they are not. Just got a phone call to say that the driver could not find my address!
So, TNT employ people with no ability to ask for directions? There is a Post Office/Store about 500 yds from my home on the main road through the village. The driver didn't think to maybe stop and go and ask? UPS seem to manage to find me...
I asked if they had sat nav? Apparently the drivers tend to ignore the satnav in small villages as they aren't accurate.
Well, MY satnav seems to work on the postcode for my home.
Do they have mobiles? They had my home phone number but apparently TNT use phones which don't work out here in the sticks!
So, I have stayed in all day - now, due to trips etc., I am not going to be around until next Wednesday.

Great........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been moderated.