08 February 2010

Ordering now for next winter...

...was the reply when I tried to order a set of "winter" tyres from the UK importer. With a new set of tyres needed for the front of my car I decided on trying to source a set of Nokian WR G2 winter/all season tyres. I'd read good reviews on these tyres and contrary to what the dealer may think they are classed as all season tyres by the manufacturer, Nokian.

So, with the recent wintery weather we've experienced I thought a good set of winter rubber would be a good option over the all season brands usually sold here in the UK.
Tracking these tyres down hasn't been easy as it appears many other UK drivers are discovering the benefits of winter tyres. So I contacted the UK importer and was surprised to be told that they wouldn't be ordering any more until October! The impression I got was they believed the WR G2 was only for use during snowy weather.
My search goes on....

Nokian WR G2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been moderated.